Saturday, December 25, 2010

Reverb10 - Photo

December 25 – Photo – a present to yourself Sift through all the photos of you from the past year. Choose one that best captures you; either who you are, or who you strive to be. Find the shot of you that is worth a thousand words. Share the image, who shot it, where, and [...]


I'm usually behind the camera. I'm the photographer - ran my own dark room, everything. Now I take snapshots more than structured photos. I rarely photoshop things tho - I prefer to at least get my composition right when I push the shutter. Still, I remain the cameraman and have few photos of me.


{Dyna and me, with short hair, cuddling on the couch}


A photo that best captures me very likely wouldn't need to have me in the frame. Being a photographer, that picture would allow you to look at the world through my eyes.


{Scrap being tough}


I used to do a lot of scrapbooking. In those books, I have a lot of my photography, and a lot of family and pets. These are two quick ones that I love. I hope they will bring you a smile!


{Cabana Boy and Tinker, Mollie and Tinker lower left}


Happy Christmas to you all! 


~ky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!