Saturday, December 25, 2010

Reverb10 - Everything's OK

December 24 Prompt – Everything’s OK What was the best moment that could serve as proof that everything is going to be alright? And how will you incorporate that discovery into the year ahead? (Author: Kate Inglis)


There was a moment. I think it was when we got the final paperwork officially establishing Karl's job here. We had been in the house a couple weeks, lost Jinge-bear, and things finally found a rhythm. We still have turmoil, there's always something going on, rearing up, falling apart; but, it's tolerable. Bills get paid, things get done, we enjoy each other, we enjoy ourselves, we work and we play. This will carry-over into the new year granting us the peace of knowing this too shall pass. Just ride out the storm - another period of calm is coming.


~ky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!