Monday, December 13, 2010

Reverb10 - Action

December 13 – Action When it comes to aspirations, it’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen. What’s your next step? (Author: Scott Belsky)


There's the idea. Then there's the list. I list out every step, and sometimes specifics of the sub-steps as I begin considering implementation of an idea. I am a planner by nature.


I consider audiences, benefits, costs, negatives, positives. I think about the outcomes - if it's perceived accurately or negatively. Then it all gets over-ruled if I like it more than I care about how it's viewed.


There's a lot of product juggling too. I want to use what I have, so there are those adaptations. Then, there are unavailable product substitution when I can't find specific products. Eventually, the project takes on my personal touch through my personal product choices, my personal abilities and biases, and finally, my limitations and preferences.


It is indelibly MINE.
~ky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!