I used versamark ink on the flower silhouette (designed, I believe, by Lindsay Spencer for Unity), and was trying to go for a resist application. However, I was pleasantly surprised when I began chalking the background to see that the Versamark actually picked up more chalk than the paper. So, I turned the negative (silhouette) image into a positive! Just like all our ND friends are trying to do with their crazy weather and flooding. Praying for you all!
I also stamped Dazzling Departure butterfly from Butterfly Beauty (Unity) with Ranger Ink Dusty Concord distressing ink on Shrinky Dink plastic. I carefully rolled it as it was cooling to get the effects of a real butterfly. The rest is just paper trimming (SU! PP, Bazzill CS), adding embellishments (MM brads, Offray ribbon) and gluing down.
I hope you've enjoyed peeking into my world. I will see you soon!
Peace be the journey - cool runnings.
Ta for now, ~ky