Sunday, March 8, 2009

Inspired to Create

There are so many places to find a challenge these days. I remember when you were lucky to find two souls out there with a passion for papercrafting. Now the internet's alive with folks like us! I took this week's Etsy Inspired Challenge, and used THIS PHOTO to complete a card.

Recipe: Stamps, UNITY; PP SU!; CS Bazzill; Ribbon, misc gift; Brads, MM; Ink, Versamark; Embossing powder, Adirondack Clay; Ranger Ink Stickles.

I hope you have a great Sunday. Thanks for stopping by.

Ta for now, ~ky

2 comments:

  1. Really fabulous card Ky! I love the colors and the embossing! Thank you so much for playing along with our challenge, it means a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!