Friday, December 17, 2010

Reverb10 - Friendship & Lessons Learned

December 17 – Lesson Learned - What was the best thing you learned about yourself this past year? And how will you apply that lesson going forward? (Author: Tara Weaver)


I learned that I have more patience than I think, if I will just use it. I also learned to let go of wrong lessons in expectations for others from childhood. Going forward, I will apply this knowledge more often!


December 16 – Friendship - How has a friend changed you or your perspective on the world this year? Was this change gradual, or a sudden burst? (Author: Martha Mihalick)


My gradual change this year is a result of many new friendships I made. I have always been tolerant and appreciative of the differences others have in their perspectives, backgrounds, taboos, etc. However, I got even better at respecting those differences, and even adding their views to my way of thinking.


However - I also learned that people who pose as friends are not always capable of being friends. 


Thanks to everyone who helped me grow this year!
~ky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!