Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Sneaky Peeky Sunshiney! {Unity post below}

Just a quick post...a rare sneak peek of Sunshine's Stamp Creations' upcoming release! We're so mean...




This is the latest in the Everday Heroes series from Sunshine! I'll give ya a big ole hint...it's an eye. Yep right der in the meedle. I'll give you another hint...we were watching a Pixar movie the other night, with nary a child in the house! When I got the sneak peek, I had to giggle because I was reminded of the characters in the movie.

Now, on your way. Tami and Julie have a sneaky peeky on their blogs too! Just click there names over on the right side of my blog and see. Check out the rest of the Design Team's sites too. They've been playing with the other images!

Ta for now! ~ky

3 comments:

  1. This is truly a sneek peak!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I'm so excited about seeing the new image on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure it isn't, but the first thing I thought of when I saw the eye was Donald Duck. Now...I know I'm way out in left field with that and I'm really curious to know what it really is, but that's just where my brain went.

    Then again, we all know how weird my brain can be.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!