Monday, July 27, 2009

It's a Bird...It's a Plane... It's SUPERBIRD

Ha ha ha ha...oh my. Sunshine and Rob keep coming up with new ways to make me smile! Their latest release (available by email request - it's FREE), is Superbird! He's fast AND fun! Take a lookie:





I colored him up with paper piecing over the weekend while watching NASCAR (yup - big fan here). Then Blogger and I had numerous discussions, but we finally reached agreement today. Sorry for being late with my homework! The bunny ate it! Bwaaaahaahahahahaha...ah.



What young driver wouldn't LOVE to get this card with some keys attached? Or maybe some gas money?? I know I was beside myself with joy when I got my first wheels. I need to "transform" (get it?) this bird into my original bird who resembles Bumble Bee in the first Transformer movie...not like the comic books, although I did drive a VW Beetle for awhile too.





So this is the inside of the card. I need to do more cards with a finished inside, donchathink? A few details to mention include the traffic light - I adhered Robin's Nest dew drops to foil, then put that on yellow CS. The flare is the camera's attempt to interpret what it saw. It's shiney dude!


Other info my lawyer said I couldn't leave off: Image - Sunshine's Stamp Creations, PP - Basic Grey, CS - Bazzill, Card Base - Gina K heavy base sand, Border Punch - EK Success, Coloring - Clear Snap Smooch, Dew Drops - Robin's Nest, Sentiments - by me!



Thanks for breezing by today! Don't forget to check out the other girls' projects! I'll be back in a few days with another shout out with SUPERBIRD!!!




Ta for now, ~ky

12 comments:

  1. Holy Smokes what a terrific card for the guys in your life! Love it!! :) Don't forget to upload to the new NING group photo gallery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I think it's FANtastic Ky!!! I LOVE the colors you used and the inside!!!! How totally fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute!! Love the traffic light.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is FAB!!!! Love that stoplight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How Wonderful!!! Love the finished inside, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card.....and your blog posts always make me snicker :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ky this card is awesome! :) Love the bright fun paper and the sentiment is so cute! {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did somebody say NASCAR???? Hmmmm...I wonder if I can do something with a Stock car and not get sued....hmmmm....NICE card (as usual!!!!). I really do like like the direct complements (Blue/Orange).

    ~Rob

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Dew Drops Stop light!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!