Friday, July 17, 2009

Moooooo Me...VSN



Non sono il suo muggito me... I'm not your moo-me. Snark! Ok, this was one challenge from VSN on Friday. This is the new image from Sunshine's Stamp Creations! His name is Malcolm the Milk Truck! Our VSN challenge was to make a card representing a wilted salad (crumpled cardstock) with an Italian sentiment. I hope it brings you a little giggle. Visit Sunshine to request your Malcolm! Then head over to VSN and play along! You have until 10 p.m. Eastern on Sunday to upload!



Here's a little bunny love. This is Tinker...she's a Daddy's girl, who loves to have her nose rubbed. She's looking pretty good given that she's a rescue. Hug your kids!


Ta for now. ~ky


6 comments:

  1. Hmmm ... Tinker is lookin' pretty relaxed! I'm thinkin' she get's treated pretty darn well! LOL.

    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOOVVVVVVEEE IIITTTT!!!! What did you use for the silver?? This is a great card hon. I will try to get my blog list of links up tomorrow. Hugz, Sunshine:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you picked up on the fact that I made a plackard on the side of the truck for flexibility. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hugs to you!!!!

    This card just makes me smile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way the page curls outward as if Malcolm has just driven through your paper!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!