Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Lenora Loader!

See this sweet, strong girl? She's got a great message for someone who's been gone awhile, or maybe just overnight! I picked pink for this card - a color I seldom use. But I love this paper and wanted to show her off a little differently from others you may have seen.

All I did was spin Lenny Loader (available for free from Sunshine Stamp Creations) in my software and print her out - viola! Lenora! I love being able to control the image size and direction. Digital images are very versatile. I hope you'll request one from Sunshine, and link up your project in a comment here. I want to visit and see how ya did!

Alrighty - I've got to pop off and get some housework done. Have a fabby day!

Ta for now, ~ky

Recipe: SU! Raspberry Tart PP and CS, Lenny Loader, Sunshine; Colorbok metal dot, Prismacolor pencils, Offray ribbon, SU! markers.

12 comments:

  1. Oh I love it! Thanks for showing that the image can be reversed. I love that about digital images. I have done one with Lenny reversed as well. Hugz!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is sooo cute Ky!!!! I love the "miss you" in the scoop!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so cute and inspiring. This is one fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is GREAT! I NEED to play with flipping the image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute and would be great for those who aren't into all that flower and ribbon stuff!
    Have to go look for that digi!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! Your Lenora card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally love these colours!! And I miss you...haven't seen you around much lately.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that stamp you used it would be prefect for boys

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!