Friday, October 30, 2009

Flair Friday!

I love all these Friends with Flair!!! Give yourselves a hand!! Leave love along your way!!


{click to enlarge}

Our unofficial theme this week was Halloween, but I've done so many of those lately that I chose to use the October 2009 KOTM. I stamped the dragonflies on Gina K luxury cardstock in soft sand, embossed them in gold, cut them out and spread Stickles all over them. Paper is Basic Grey (Fruitcake), and Gina K luxury cardstock in navy. Gina K ribbon, too. Hope you enjoy this little glimpse of warmer weather!

Don't forget to find that blinkie for your chance at free stamps!! Next on the list is JULIE!

Ta for now, ~ky

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I can't wait to get my October KOTM! I love that quote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ky, I love your card! So pretty. Love how you used the dragon flies! Next weeks unofficial theme is paper piecing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ky...You amaze me!! This card is just stunning and that quote is perfect!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This quote is just lovely! It could be my theme or motto! The card is beautiful Ky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, love the dimension you gave to the dragonflies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a great card. I love that quote. NICE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Love that quote! The sparkle butterflies are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love what you did with that quote stamp! I know what you mean about being done with Halloween colors and cards! I am over it too! Thank God we can focus more on the next holiday now!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very pretty Ky!! I am tired of Halloween cards too. now its time for Xmas ones!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an awesome quote! Your card is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!