Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Wacky Wednesday

Hello there my friends! Here is a card I made recently. Yes, this is heading to Operation Write Home for our heroes to send home - we're working on the 2nd million cards!

{click to enlarge}

I made this card for one of the recent challenges over on Stamp TV (it's already closed, but they have more!). I created my own background pattern on the lower half of the card, smooshed a Nestability die into the face of the card, and lightly stamped the wand and rings.

I can just imagine a soldier sending this home to his young bride. I love this sentiment - it's from Tami Mayberry's Fairy Tales set from Gina K Designs. I love it, and I really need to pull this set out to make a bunch of Daddy-to-princess cards. It's a great set!

Thanks so much for stopping by today - I really appreciate it!

♥ky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!