Thursday, June 23, 2011

Piece of Cake

Hello friends! One of this week's challenges at Stamp TV is to use the paper piecing technique on your project. So, I pulled out a great stamp set, Melanie's Inspiration Mosaic, and some wonderful Basic Grey and Bo Bunny papers to make this card.

{click to enlarge}

I stamped the mosaic on 5 different papers, then arranged a selection onto a base grid for this patchworked look. The upper sentiment is from Signs of Autumn, the lower is from Framed Greetings with the line-art flower from Nina's Hugs and Prayers in the background. It's hard to see, but the two sentiment panels are popped up, one higher than the other. I love the wild fibre flower/bow, and the playful brads on the corners.

I hope you enjoy this sample, and that you'll head on over to Stamp TV and play along with the fun challenges. As always, this one's headed to OWH! Thanks for stopping by!

♥ky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!