Sunday, June 12, 2011

OWH Spotlight

Hello friends! I'm so honored and excited to share some cards with you. I was asked to make samples for this week's Operation Write Home sketch challenge! Here are my samples and info, and you can play along. Simply create a card using the sketch and link it up on the OWH challenge post.




{click on any image to enlarge}

I used Bo Bunny patterned papers, Gina K pure luxury cardstock and stamps, EK Success and Martha Stewart punches, Hobby Lobby ribbon, Sizzix and Cuttlebug embossing folders, Memories and Distress inks, Prima flower, seed beads and fishing line.

Now, you don't have to make your cards for OWH, but it'd be nice if you did. We just passed 1 million cards shipped to our heroes, and we're starting on the 2nd million. There are a few requirements for cards being shipped out to our deployed military, but that's easy to follow. Read up on the OWH blog.

It's your turn, so get busy!

♥ky

3 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful!! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these are very nice. I love the distressed, vintage feel they have. Great job with the OWH sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your beautiful creations with us! The colors are fabulous and the intrepretation of the sketch inspiring! Congrats on the honor of being in the OWH Spotlight!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!