Saturday, June 11, 2011

More OWH Stuff

It's been a busy week. I worked on art journal things part of this week, but I did manage a little card time for our overseas Heroes.

{click to enlarge}

I made a whole bunch similar to this, with different colors and arrangements. You can see these and more in my gallery at Stamp TV. I used Gina K's pure luxury cardstock and Basic Grey patterned paper. The images are from By The Sea (Theresa Momber) and Vintage Chic (GKD), Ranger Ink distress inks, Copic markers, misc. twine, eyelets and embossing powder. I also pierced the lower right corner and added rhinestone accents to the corners and the light of the lighthouse.

What ya think? Did I do ok? I hope you have a great weekend (what's left) and a good start to your week. See ya soon!

♥ky

1 comment:

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!