Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Winners!! OWH Hop

I was so overwhelmed with all the comments I received on my projects for the Operation Write Home blog hop, that I decided to pick two winners! Without further ado...they are....


Paula! who said:

Hello! I recently married into the military -When I say recently I mean August, and my husband deployed September 11! I absolutely love your cards, but very much appreciate all of your thoughtfulness in how to make them appropriate for those serving. I have been thinking of making cards and sending them to my husband so that he can hand them out to his guys, but have been at a loss at where to start, you have given me a lot of ideas! Thanks so much!


Bekah's World! who said:

Such amazing cards! I especially LOVE the guitar one. What did you use to color the rose one with? I'd love to start doing some like that, but have no idea where to start! I'll be sure to follow from now idea - you have such great ideas!  (author's note: I used Copic markers to color the roses)

Congrats ladies! Thanks to everyone who participated (both our hoppers and blog hostesses!) - our service people are so very much worth any effort!

Ta for now! ~ky

3 comments:

  1. You are so generous Ky!! Congrats to the winners!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow! Thanks! I am very excited also! And just a bit of randomness, I to would LOVE to know how you did that flower card, it was just so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!