Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunshine Stamps Warm the Heart!

Sunshine Stamps has been focusing on winter/Christmas images and sentiments. I just love this snowman, and thought he deserved a little vacation time in warm surroundings. Don't worry - it's not warm enough that he'll melt - just melt your heart!



{click to enlarge}

I've been working on making the insides of my cards more special. I thought I'd show you this one. I thought it turned out rather cute! What do you think?



{click to enlarge}

Well, I have another project to upload here in awhile. I hope you enjoy this one - I really enjoyed making it! Check out Sunshine's Stamps in the store!

Ta for now, ~ky

5 comments:

  1. Too cute, love the colour choices. Great work on the inside :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! I am so impressed with your colour choices, coloring and dp. The inside is sensational! Great work Ky! Love everything about it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so cute, I love it. The inside is fantastic as well. I will have to make the inside of my cards special now.

    Take Care
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl your awesome, this is overly georgous!!!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!