Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Greetings! from the Bunny Farm!!

Or from the Funny Farm... yep - just corny punny stuff around here. Here's a little card I made this weekend for Virtual Stamping Night on Splitcoast Stampers.


{click image to enlarge}

This was a fun challenge - we picked our CASE project from 8.5 x 11 scrapbook layouts in the SCS gallery. Our general theme was Masquerade, and hidden messages, so I decided to include a hidden message in my card front. Here it is opened:



{click image to enlarge}

Anyway - we all had a wonderful time, chatting, crafting, laughing and generally just relaxing together. I hope you'll keep your eyes peeled for the next time SCS has a VSN, and just jump in!

Ta for now, ~ky

Recipe: Gina K Pure Luxury base weight paper, Chocolate Chip; Basic Grey patterned paper; Folder die cut, Sizzix; Viewer Discretion Advised stamp, 7 Gypsies; images inside the folder, The Greeting Farm; I Love You Forever, Gina K Inspiration Mosaic set; line of stars, Gina K Hip to Be Square; ink, Memento; rhinestones, Basic Grey.

5 comments:

  1. awwwhhh this is so adorable! love the file folder and the special note inside :) tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOMENESS! You are so smart! This card rocks girlie! That folder is inspired! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling card! Love the hidden message on the front! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is too cute! I love that little folder :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea!!! Very cute, TFS!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!