Thursday, September 3, 2009

Princess Dreams

I hope some of you participated in the Ildi Co. blog hop on Saturday. No?? Well...for shame! I just love working with these images. They are versatile, yet fun; spunky and sassy! This is one of the newer images, Clownkins Princess. I really enjoyed dressing her up to bring a cheerful thank you to a friend. {you can always have a closer look by clicking the picture}




So....what do you think of this lass? I used the Limelight challenge (use dots and a sketch), the Gina K Stamp TV challenge to sew on your project, and the Digital Tuesday challenge to use lace and pearls. See - she's FAB flexible!

Here's a little closer view of the dimension. I used flower soft in lilac, baby pink and lemon, colored her up with my prismacolor pencils, punched the "lace" with my EK Success border punch, and put a demure pearl at her dress collar.

I hope my princess brings you a smile today. I'll be back later with a new project from Sunshine's Stamps - drop back by!

Ta for now, ~ky

Recipe: CS Bazzill, PP SU!, Stitching Janome, Ink Memento lilac posies, rub-ons Basic Grey, Coloring Prismacolor pencils and OMS, rhinestones Michael's, Sentiment Unity, Smooch (crown), pearl Hero Arts, gold cording Gina K.

6 comments:

  1. So pretty! The sewing is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful!! LOVE the color combo and the elements you added to the card. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Ky! This is so adorable! Wonderful colors, and I love the dots! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. That image is so sweet!
    thanks for joining us at Digital Tuesday this week.
    Lora x

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!