Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My favorite color...

Is anything but PINK. So...my dear sweet friend Katy decided this week's You Shouldn't Have Left Us Alone challenge would be to use your least favorite color. Somebody save me from the madness!!!





So, Katy, dearest, is it PINK enough for you??!! Ha ha ha ahhhh.... Actually it was quite fun. I paired pink (another dear friend's favorite color) with raspberry and kiwi kiss (her un-favorite) so it's kind of like a torture card! Hey, if I gotta suffer, someone else should too!

So, reading Flopsey (My Favorite Things) was stamped in Memento tuxedo black on Pebbles white cardstock, colored with prismacolor pencils and baby oil. The sentiment was stamped with Memento Lilac Posies on pink Bazzill cardstock. The raspberry and kiwi kiss cardstock are both SU! as is the designer paper. A little Offray ribbon and some Doodlebug jewels round it off. I used the "Sketch for you to try" challenge (#19) for the layout.

I hope this help make your day a little more cheery knowing just how much I suffered! Ha!! Have a good laugh and enjoy your day!

Ta for now, ~ky

5 comments:

  1. ROFLMBO!!!!!!! Why yes as a matter of fact I AM laughing!!! And also enjoying this card!!! As much as I do not like Kiwi Kiss.....I DO love this card!!!!! I love all the pink!!! And Watership Down!!!! Soooo perfect1!!!! This is a winner for sure Ky!!! And I hope the pink didn't hurt toooo badly!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I love the stamp! And the books he's reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! Nothing like a lot of pink to start my morning! Great card, Ky. Thanks for playing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snort!!! I am so loving it!! Puke green and pink! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ky, you should do pink more often. you do it well!! great card.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!