Friday, June 12, 2009

Hanging Out with Unity

This will be short and sweet because I need to head out of town. I made this card for THREE challenges. Talk about multiple birds and one stone...! This was used for the YSHLUA #5, Hip Hop piecing challenge, and the Stamp TV Sketch #16 challenge (make a round card).

The stamps are from Unity, I cut my circles with my CM cutting system, and I used Bazzill cs, SU! dp, Doodlebug jewels, Smooch, MM ribbon and charm, SU! button, Prima flower, Darice quilting pin and misc beads.

Thank you for stopping by - have a terrific weekend!

Ta for now, ~ky

17 comments:

  1. Oh that ladybug is adorable! Love the fun colors on this, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute! I LOVE that ladybug! Amazing creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card and paper piecing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome card Ky... love it! have a fab weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the circles Ky, and your added touch of details! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Ky! Love it! Good job incorporating all the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, Ky! I love the colors you used, and the round shape is a great change, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the ladybug on the round card :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the round....love the lady bug.

    Really cute card.

    Hope you're having a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome! Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful project Ky! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!