Saturday, June 20, 2009

I Love Parker!

Ashley - I'm so glad you evicted Parker. Yay!! I know you're just eating up all his little milky goodness, so I'll just have to play with my old dry dusty paper. This week's Etsy Inspired Challenge is the Potato Patch store. Ca-ute! While looking through their offerings, I was captivated by the cute kids she had posing with her products. So, my card is more of a feeling of insipiration rather than a single item.


I used the Stamp TV color challenge this week for the general colors, and my friend Shannon sent me this delightful Ketto image which I colored in prismacolor pencils with baby oil, and a little SU! marker action. I added some Smooch, colored some Offray ribbon with my Copic markers to match, added some Basic Grey DP and Bazzill cardstock with brads. The tag "Kind" is from Making Memories.

I also used Gina K's awesome tutorial on using Nestabilities dies with your Cuttlebug to create embossed images on your project. You should check it out!

Ta for now, ~ky

6 comments:

  1. Ky! Wow, this is amazing! I love your twist on your inspiration! And I am beginning to LOVE Kettos! This is an awesome card! Thanks for playing this week!!! And so quickly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margarita looks just FABU!!!! Your card is super great!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool layout!!!! Great job this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the little Ketto! They're perfect for this shop, I think.
    Your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so darn cute, Ky! Fabulous job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This image is so cute...perfect for this week's shop! Love the purple and teal combination too!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!