Thursday, June 25, 2009

Gina K Release Party!

Wow - Gina K got me back into scrappin'! And sewing! Do you sew on your projects? What's your excuse? Feel like you don't know enough about machines to do it? Feel like you don't know where to put the stitches, or how to sew on paper? Gina's taken the mystery out of sewing! She's even got a challenge on Stamp TV where you can post your projects to be entered in a drawing for a free stamp set!

I took this picture when my Dad came out to visit. He loves to play cards, and Reilly loves to play Uno. Between the two of them, the rest of us felt more like bait! I used the Special Fathers' set for the Grandfather clock and the sentiment. I colored the clock with SU! markers. I stamped the flower from Eclectic Summer on Bazzill cardstock and painted the petals with bleach. Then I stitched all over in a somewhat random fashion, distressed the paper and smeared a little tea dye all over. The title was cut from Bazzill CS by my trusty Cricut! I love gadgets!

So - pop on over to the release party. We've already started the pre-party, and we'll be going until 10 p.m. Central time. I hope to see you there!

Ta for now, ~ky

3 comments:

  1. Cute layout, Ky! I know what it's like to be bait - my brother and grandma would gang up on me all the time! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great layout Ky.. I don't sew at all... never learned.. LOL Ur layout is so precious! Hugs, I miss u on the forums!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! LOVE the card and that pix is my favorite of Reilly and your Dad. What next? You may make me a regular visitor here. bj

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!