Tuesday, May 5, 2009

STRESSED???

Try this challenge:

1. Look at the things that are overwhelming or stressing you. Assign them a color of cardstock or a patterned paper (3 max).

2. Then, look at the things you love but feel you don't have time for - pick a stamp that could symbolize it or the feelings you're missing.

3. Just put it together - don't think, don't stress. Smell the rubber, the ink, feel the texture. Close your eyes and imagine. Let it carry you away. You don't care what it will look like. You are assigning stress to this project, and latching onto the love you're missing.

4. When you're done - burn it. Light it on fire, and let it melt your stress away.

5. Come back and tell me, blog about it, or go chat up your experience in the Unity forum, In a Creative Rut thread.

Peace be the journey - cool runnings.

Ta for now, ~ky

2 comments:

  1. I think you are VERY creative!!! What a great way to let go of stress!!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!