Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Jam Packed Weekend!



Wow. Pardon the delay in posts, but it was a very busy weekend. It took me two days of a full night's sleep and a 4 hour nap each day just to get back to whatever passes for normal. My weekend, however, was FUN! I started on Friday with the Splitcoast Stampers virtual scrapbooking challenge, and played all the way up til the Superbowl!

This was one of my projects, inspired by Chelsea's challenge to distress to impress. I really love having lots of Unity stamps because they are just perfect! Supplies list.

This double page spread was completed for Chris' challenge to document the love of our lives. Both this project and the one above were also completed for Patter's scripture challenge (see right side blinkie). Supplies list.

Tomorrow is HIP HOP THURSDAY with Unity. Come join us! The Unity peeps are home from CHA and I'm sure they'll be teasing us, and having new product releases, great challenges, prizes and loving chatter! I hope to see you there!

Ta for now. ~ky

1 comment:

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!