Monday, March 12, 2018

Clarity Stencil Brushes

Hello friends! I have a little project for you today with a short and sweet video. I have these Clarity Stencil Brushes that I just love. I love to pet them and say sweet things to them, then carefully put them back in their homes. No more!


Aren't they pretty!? I wanted to see how they would work with Distress Oxide inks over a stencil with glossy paper. Here's a short video.


I used the background I made as sky for my unicorn. Don't tell him he's not a Pegasus. No one needs to be crushed! 


You can find him with his friends and a die set. Matching (FUN) paper is also available. Check it out - isn't that AWESOME? Each paper has a glossed and glittered component. Everything you need for an awesome birthday!

Magical Day Bundle

Myths and Magic Designer Paper Pack
You may have noticed this set is in the latest Occasions catalog. Which means you get to pick a free item (or two!) from the Sale-A-Bration catalog. BUT HURRY it expires March 31. Just click the image below.

Everyone needs free stuff!
And it is a great time to join my team!! You never have to leave the comfort of your home - just enjoy the 20% discount on all your favorite supplies for $99! Retail value is $125 and you customize your kit. Just click the photo!

Let me spoil you!
I hope that gave you some inspiration to get out your stencils and play! I'll be back soon with another video. But first - is there anything your dying to see? Leave me a comment!

Ta for now,
~ky

Supplies
Gloss brochure paper
Distress Oxides
Magical Day Bundle
Brights Stampin' Write Markers
Basic Black Archival Ink
Basic Black Cardstock
Whisper White Thick Cardstock
Vellum Cardstock
Tombow Liquid Adhesive
Mini Foam Dimensionals
Stencil - Stampin' Up! Retired
Judikins MicroGlaze
Mini Foam Blending Tool

Find Me Here:

Facebook
Instagram
Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!