Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Men and Machines

Hello my friend! Welcome!

I live in Texas. We have a blizzard, a heat wave, and flooding all in one day. Today, I got to enjoy crisp sunshine. I have this thing about raking leaves.

I don't. I mean, the tree put a lot of love into those beautiful leaves. Why would I take them away from their mother? Maybe it's because I love machines and labor. I will say I got some strange looks as I roared around my yard on my Dad's mower listening to my favorite music. Oh...you saw that? LOL

Since I mowed, I thought I would think about those leaves and whip up a quick couple of projects.

Botanical Builder dies, Botanical Gardens paper, Suite Sayings sentiment.
Leaves. See? They do such a beautiful work in their season - they collect sunshine to make energy, they spread shade over my law, they flutter goodbye when it's time for rest. I like to chop them to bits and scatter them around their trees. 

You axe murderer! Hahahaha! 


Did you notice anything new today? Did'ya? YES!! It's finally here!! 

OCCASIONS CATALOG IS LIVE!!!


Seriously. Who can resist all that beautiful gold!?? I want to run, shouting, through my neighborhood with this gorgeous piece of shiny! But I won't because they saw me on my mower... and they may have speed dial for those pretty white jackets. Sigh. 

This catalog is so full and so rich. I thought it deserved some shiny golden lusciousness to welcome it! Wheeeee!!!!! But it isn't the easiest thing to photograph! All the supplies are down below, with live links to the store.

Sale-A-Bration is also starting! That means for every $50 you spend (pre-tax and shipping), you get to pick from the SAB catalog and there are some beautiful things in there!

Do you wanna spread your dollars even farther and get discounts for yourself? You can join Stampin Up! for $99 and get $155 in product! Then you can order anything you wish and get the demonstrator discount - you don't have to sell a single thing! 

Do you need another incentive? The FIRST person who places a $50 (pre-tax and shipping) or larger order gets a Tin of Cards set from me! 


So go! Order! Play! Leave the leaves where they fall!

Ta,
~ky
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!