Wednesday, January 27, 2016

His Eye Is On The Sparrow

Today I have a treat for you - a new video! I'm working in my Bible, doing some art journaling. I'm using mostly stamping staples for this episode - gesso might be the only thing you don't have on hand.


I love this little birdie! He's really ruling the roost in my house lately. I've colored him with Copic markers. Yes, you can use Copics over gesso if you are quick and light-handed.


I decided he needed a crown. After all, he is one of God's creatures too! Do you love this guy? He's free if you buy $50 (US pre-tax/shipping) of product from Stampin' Up!



Thanks for stopping by today - I hope you've been encouraged and inspired. See you soon!

~ky

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!