Thursday, January 23, 2014

Eskimo Kisses

Hey all - I'm here with a little project I did awhile back for Virtual Stamp Night. This is the card I sent my son for Christmas. Did I mention I love that kid? Yeah. I kinda do.


I love making shaker cards, and hadn't done one in quite awhile so it was double-fun for me. I put crushed artisan glass and glass beads int he window. I love that color combo! We are forecast to get a little snow today, so I thought this was a great card to share. I hope I'll get into the studio again sometime soon. I really need some art therapy. Thanks for stopping by today, and leave me a comment if you have a minute.

Ta for now,

~ky

Supplies:

Cardstock - Gina K Designs
Patterned paper - Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses
Stamps - SU! Truly Grateful; GKD Season's Greetings
Embossing powder - SU! Sky Blue, Stampendous Winter Wonderland
Spellbinder's Lotus die
American Crafts ribbon, GKD buttons, misc twine

2 comments:

  1. Super cute Kyra! I was just telling my hubby I wanna make a shaker card and then had to explain what that is lol. This is just great and I'm sure your son loved it! Tfs! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these colors and the details! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!