Sunday, January 5, 2014

Tis the Season

to make Valentine's cards! Yep. For the OWH calendar the end of the year is 2 months into the new. Actually, the deadline has passed, but I thought you might like to see them. I actually used some washi tape. Wow. Go me! This tape is Hobby Lobby's Paper Studio line (the 2 black and white strips), and they stick better than other washi tapes I've used. I understand the addiction, but I would rather spend my money on other things. The red is paper from SU! Very old paper, I might add. Like, 2008. Eep!


The stamps are Lovely Ladybug from Gina K Designs illustrated by Beth Silaika, and I added a little rhinestone to the center of the red circles. Easy and adorbz!

I also made several Easter cards, but I'll save those for a later post. Go make something!

~ky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!