Monday, March 22, 2010

More Art Journal Goodness - and Candy!

I thought I would share with you another page in my art journal. This page was made using a prompt from my art journal group. We were to listen to music and allow the music to guide our journaling.

{click to enlarge}

Can you figure out the song I was listening to? It's written on the bottom right corner. Most of the lyrics are portrayed by the images. The top part of the page was just random stuff floating around in my brain. Yeah, I know - I'm nuts!

Would you like to start an art journal? It's really easy! You already have most of the things you need in your cardmaking or scrapbooking supplies. There are lots of resources on the internet to help you, and give you ideas. And, no, you don't need to be able to draw well to make a journal. There's a couple of ning groups that I hang out on. One is Art Journalers, the other is Milliande's Art Community for Women.

Check it out! If you decide to start an art journal, I would *love* to see your work! Leave me a link to your project, or email me. I'm happy to help you get going!

Thanks for stopping by today. Don't forget - blog candy chances end tonight!

Ta for now, ~ky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!