Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

Hippity Hopping!

Happy Monday friends! The winter Olympics are over for another 4 years. Wow. They were great! Loved that we had an Olympic themed VSN too! You can still play - submissions are due at 10 pm Eastern tonight.

Meanwhile, back on the ranch we have {ippity} projects to share!


{click to enlarge}

I made this card for my challenge to use the technique of tea bag folding. It was a lot of fun to make! I started with 8 squares of Basic Grey and folded them using the kite fold.


{click to enlarge}

I really love the dimension with this! It's a little hard to see, but I also did some decorative scoring where the sentiment is. Fun!

Well, I hope you have a great day and enjoy everything on the hop (full list here). See you soon!

Cool runnings. Peace be the journey! ~ky

18 comments:

  1. Fabulous flower Ky! So pretty. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY pretty! Fabulous flower as the focal point!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tea bag folding is really pretty. Those papers are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card, love the folding! I really need to ink up that sentiment, such a fab quote!

    ReplyDelete
  5. really pretty - I wanted to do your challenge this weekend and just didn't have time!! Got tons of interruptions on Saturday and then Sunday was too full so maybe next time. I did get to play some on Friday and a couple of the first challenges on Saturday. Hope you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Stunning Ky! You are amazing! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the tea bag folding Ky!! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is very cute Ky! Great job !

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm going to have to try this. Love the paper you used with it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! Love that technique!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just GORGEOUS, Ky! I love that "Medallion' look! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!