Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Blog Candy Winner!

From a random drawing, the following comment was selected:

Purple Princess said...

Congrats KY! Love your card! I love so many things about stamping but one of my favorites is using glitter on the stamped image. Thanks for the change to win those wonderful stamps!

Congrats Tara! I'll get your set off in the mail to you right away!
 
Thanks to everyone for celebrating 100+ followers with me. I appreciate your visits and comments so very much!
 
Hugs!
 
~ky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!