Thursday, August 13, 2009

Swimming in the Sunshine!



Yeah - this is a simple project. But it capture my DH's interest - must be the shiny bits! BOBL! This is Sunshine's Francine Flounder, done up in her own aquarium! She's got a few shells and beads and gravel to entice passing peeps to drop her a morsel. I envisioned this card as a date night invite for my sweetie or even for good friends to enjoy a dinner out!


Paper is Bazzill cardstock, SU! glossy cardstock using the polished stone technique and Adirondack metallic inks. I also used the gel technique to create Francine's aquarium. Hey - Francine's friend Bertha is waiting to come to your house for free! Check out how you can win her on Sunshine's Stamps blog!


Hey - come on over to Splitcoast this weekend!

We're having Virtual Stamp Night Friday night (6 p.m. Eastern) and Saturday (noon eastern). You can participate in any of the challenges until Sunday at 10 p.m. eastern. Automated uploads on Sunday, too. Come check it out!!


Ta for now, ~ky

10 comments:

  1. CUTE- love the charms scattered throughout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE her aquarium Ky!!! Awesome design!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BRILLIANT! JUST BRILLIANT!! I bow to your brilliance darling!! This card is just simply terrific! Well done hon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job done on this card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! What a great idea for a card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card...I love the technique.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card. Love the aquarium!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!