Saturday, August 8, 2009

Delightful Sunshine!

It's another fabulous release day at Sunshine's Stamps! I am loving this image. It has so many potential uses, and it can be dressed up or down. It's called Hot To Trot, and was designed by Sunshine herself!! Hitting it outta the ballpark!


I used Melanie Muenchinger's Inspiration Mosaic {Gina K Designs} to create this piece, along with the sentiment from that set. Don't you feel like those feet must belong to your favorite movie diva??

I did a ton of sewing on this, but it wasn't hard. It hides a multitude of my little piecing mistakes. A little ink here, a dab of stickles there, a prima flower and one from Making Memories, some Offray ribbon and there you have it. Oh - I punched the fold with SU!s spiral punch.

Check out the rest of Sunshine's girls projects! Inspire yourself then come back and link me up to what you make! Have a GREAT weekend!

Ta for now, ~ky

P.S. I used the Stamp TV color combination challenge for this project, and the Digital Tuesday Challenge to use bling and a digital image.

22 comments:

  1. OMGAWD! It's gorgeous!! Your colouring is out of this world, the sewing is stupendous and they layout is wonderful!! LOVE IT!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one amazing card! That mosaic sewn together looks so beautiful, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous job - love the way you've used this image!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow Ky.... this looks STUNNING... ACK... I can't get over it... LOVE IT! :) You are awesome hun! The colors and stitching on it are incredible! {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gee whiz! This one is ready for framing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats awesome! I want shoes like that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Your coloring is wonderful and I love the colors and design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks awesome!!! Love what you did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is stunning! You are on fire lately! Absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this! I've never seen that stamp before! Love the sentiment too! And the DP... perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, fantastic card! I love the sewing. I have this stamp and love it. Those feet are so cool. I love they way they work on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow such a stunning card, gorgeous colours and details.
    Thanks for joining us at DTC and good luck.
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful.
    Thanks for joining us at DTC this week.
    Lora x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really nice. I love what you've done with it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great Card. I really like the way you have put this together with the sewing.

    Take Care
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great use of both images. Love all your stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  17. absolutely incredible! the colors, the layout, all of it, is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!