Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Me Time!!

Everyone needs a little me time, you know? I picked out this image and colored it while watching our first preseason football game! We eat a lot of pizza during football season.

DH and I are very happy that we can almost see autumn just over the horizon. I know some of you haven't had enough summer, and dread the return of busy school months. Sorry - this too shall pass!


My friend, Lee, sent me some sweet images to color, and this was one of them. Truly - that's what I wish I could do every day! Lay out in the flowers, eat all the pizza I want and wash it down with a Coke. Hmmm...life is good.

Daisy D paper (don't you love that stuff??), Gina K ribbon, Basic Grey brads, Bazzill, Gina K and SU cardstock, flower soft, some soft sponging with Memento dew drops and coloring with prismacolor pencils. The sentiment is from The Cat's Pajamas. Voila!

I made this card for the Etsy Inspired Challenge. If you play along too, mention my name. That way we can both be in a drawing for a $25 gift certificate to Paper Makeup Stamps!!

Have a stellar day!

Ta for now, ~ky

P.S. Don't forget this Friday evening and all day Saturday are the next VSN DATES. I've seen some of the challenges, and we're going to have so much fun!!

5 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Love the gruffie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute Ky! Good to see you playing EtsyInspired this week! We love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ky

    That is a super cute card I love it.... have great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ky, this is so cute! I love it! That image is just adorable and I really like the colors you picked! Thanks so much for playing along with our EIC! It means so much to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea Ky! You won the print from Vol25! Lucky you! I'm SOOO jealous! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!