Friday, December 19, 2008

Walk Down Memory Lane...

Am I overwhelming you with all these posts?? Hope not. If you're looking for the Hip Hop Hangover Post, SCROLL DOWN.
Here is a project I am currently working on - a recipe scrapbook of my Mom's cooking. I also plan to put in a recipe or two of mine.

Supplies: Die Cuts, Cuttlebug and Quickutz; Large letters, Cricut; DSP, SU; CS, Bazzill

Here's a sample of the recipe pages. I have GOT to get my scanner out of storage. Crooked pages and poor photo quality are driving me UP THE WALL. Can you relate!??


Supplies for these pages are from Project Imaginations GenX line, Lazer Cuts (Texas), Prima flowers, Coaster by SEI (Granny's Kitchen).

1 comment:

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!