Friday, September 25, 2015

Freddy's Late for Work!

Do you ever have days like this? Poor Freddy had to work late, so he's hyped up on coffee. There are snakes in the cube farm, though. Those little ribbon snakes like to eavesdrop seeking juicy gossip tidbits.

This week's Mix-Ability challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers is to make something you'd find on the job, with the option of 5 or 9 things (9 to 5, get it?). Come play along!


I just adore googly eyes. Especially on whimsical things. My goal is to get a video soon about how I made him.  ATC sized - 2.5x3.5 inches.


Have you joined the Periscope wave yet? It's a really cool live video feed, and people can watch you in real time and chat with you. It's fun! You just need a twitter account (free and you don't have to tweet) and the Periscope app.

I'm new to this, so I'm trying to get the kinks out. My goal is to broadcast 2 times a week. Wed and Sat around 11 a.m. Central time (US). You can find me at http://periscope.tv/scrapacat Now, the videos only stay on-site for 24 hours after you close the session. There's something about that short window that really appeals to me.

Ok - News you need: I make and sell portable camera stands that work great for Periscoping. I have 2 card kits for sale with everything you need aside from the basic supplies. Both of those you can find at the top of my page.

Paper Pumpkin is going PINK for October - proceeds go to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. If you haven't subscribed, this deal is for you!


Paper pumpkin is a subscription, but you don't have to commit to any length of time. That's what I love! Just $20 a month (less if you sign for longer) and you have a little crafty party in a box!

Ok. Enough blabbering. Get out there and create something!

~ky

P.S. if you shop my store (link upper right side column), use the code HFRPW3Z4 and I'll send you a gift. You need to fill in your mailing info with the order, $25 to qualify for a gift. I have great gifts!

1 comment:

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!