Friday, July 31, 2015

Kind Koala

Hey there. Yep, it's me again. You can't get rid of me that easily! I'm back from CONVENTION! Oh my gosh, pinch me! I met so many new friends, I got a ton of ideas, and most of all I'm reminded of all the reasons we're part of this company.

The RELATIONSHIPS! 

Yeah! Card making, card mailing, card writing - it's all so personal and wonderful all in single little envelope. It is an ACTION word! Do you realize, I was gone most of a week, and when I got home... I had bills and flyers. That's it. Oh, don't get me wrong - I had a lot of emails (a few personal ones, but mostly subscriptions) and a million Facebook posts. Let's face it. As timely and as heartfelt as they are, hugging a card just before bed simply doesn't compare.


Isn't this koala simply the cutest?? I'm serious. Where else can you mail a smile like that? Easy easy easy too, and excellent if you want to let your kids color and send it to their grandparents. How 'bout tucking that into Dad's suitcase when he leaves on a business trip? We all need love. We do!


All the supplies for this card are listed at the bottom. You simply click on an item and it takes you to my store. How cool is that! I'd love it if you'd take a moment to like the video and subscribe (and please do share!) so I'll know I have viewers. If there's something you'd like to see, let me know!

I heard this rumor. Well, ok, it's not a rumor. Sunday is World Friendship Day. Did you catch the irony? Sunday? No mail day? Ha! Surely that was selected by a man. No offense, but really? Let's make it out of this world! Let's pour on the cards so that every day next week is World Friendship Day Observed! Find someone whom you haven't connected with in awhile. Send them a card. Send them another. Send one to that other person you say hi to in passing but don't get to sit down with. Encourage them. Be witty, be nice, be sassy, but most of all, be generous!

Thank you so much for visiting today. I really get a kick out of knowing you spent a few moments with me. Have a great weekend!

Ta for now,
~ky

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!