Monday, December 10, 2012

12 Days of Blog Hopping FUN!



Happy Monday friends,  I think it’s time for me to let you know that I will be participating in a fun 12 days of Christmas Blog Hop very soon. It starts on Dec. 13th and it’s going to be so much fun!  So be sure to mark your calendars to come back and check it out!  You are not going to believe the great Prize pack that will be given away!   Keep reading….

12daysofxmas

The “12 Days of Christmas” Blog Hop with Sean & Regina!  We would like to invite you to come along on the 12 Days of Christmas with us and our blog hop designer friends for December.  The blog hop will run from December 13 – December 24.  Each designer will be hosting one day of their own.  The designers and dates they will be hosting are:
12/13  Regina Hardy
12/14  Nancy Leppek
12/15  Patti Gilliam
12/16  Cheryl Wright
12/17  Lori McAree
12/18  Penny O’Dell
12/19  Alex Turner
12/20  Suzanne Dean
12/21  Kyra Sanders ---- me
12/22  Kay Simmons
12/23  Donna Bowman
12/24 Sean Fetterman
The GRAND PRIZE this month is a GINA K. DESIGNS PRIZE PACK including a stamp set, Pure Luxury card stock, pattern paper, brads, embellishments and MORE!
Information on each blog hop post during the 12 Days of Christmas will be posted here and on the Blog Hop with Sean & Regina Facebook page!
Merry Christmas and Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kyra,
    I was looking for your cards but sadly disappointed not to see any for this blog hop. I hope you are doing ok and not sick or anything. Take care
    hugs
    Leonie

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!