Saturday, November 24, 2012

Free For All Friday

Hi everyone! This week, I'm hosting the Free For All Friday over at Stamp TV. My challenge centers around all the cleaning and preparation we do for the holidays. You know you've gotta do a lot of laundry, so my challenge is to use a dryer sheet, or similar item, in making your card. Here's mine:



I used the tutorial by Emily Keaton, called Dryer Sheet Flower. Hop on over to Stamp TV and share what you create with us!

Thanks for stopping by!
~ky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!