Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Last Flowers

Welcome to Fall! That means most of our beautiful plants are dumping flowers and leaves, or at least putting out one last show for us. 


This stamp set is by Theresa Momber, through Gina K Designs - Tropical Nature. I love this set because of this big flower image. It is so much fun to color!


The festive color of these blooms just begged for a bright backdrop. I am trying to use up all the rest of my older paper packs because I want to buy the new stuff. Tee hee! Oh - I'm part of another challenge group that inspires you to pull out your old supplies - stamps, paper, tools, even techniques! Pop by to get a daily dose of inspiration at Stamping With The Oldies. I'll see you there!

Happy inking!
~ky

Recipe:
Cardstock, Gina K Designs Pure Luxury
Patterned Paper, Basic Grey Lime Rickey
Dies and punches, Spellbinders and EK Success
Ribbon, Hobby Lobby
Ink, Memento and Copic markers

1 comment:

  1. Your coloring is phenomenal and I love the different textures on your card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!