Friday, February 10, 2012

Stampin' Away!

The Operation Write Home Virtual Card Making Party is still going strong. Have you played along yet? Here's a card I made for one of the first challenges.

click to enlarge
 The challenge was to use hot pink, green and yellow in making a card, simulating the tropics.


I used my Twinery lemondrop baker's twine to make a pompom for the center of the flower. I love how it turned out! The little leaves and flourishes are Tim Holtz Sizzilits Festive Greenery. I love that die because it has so many versatile shapes. Squee! The flower and sentiment stamps are from the latest Gina K Designs Stamp TV kit, True Love.

I had a lot of fun making this, and it makes me want to make more stuff which is great because this weekend is another episode of Virtual Stamp Night on Splitcoast Stampers! Woohoo! Get in your stamp room, crank up the music and PLAY!

Thanks for stopping by!
♥ ~ky




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Kyra. So many nice details...it's a work of art!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!