Tuesday, May 17, 2011

More OWH Father's Day work

Yep, Cabana Boy is on the road this week. I'm taking full advantage making Father's Day cards for Operation Write Home. Here's the latest:

{click to enlarge}

I used Gina K's cardstock, Basic Grey patterned papers, and one of the new sets, Follow Your Dreams by Theresa Momber; and Lovely Labels 3 by Nina Brackett. I colored a bunch of images with Prismacolor pencils using Odorless Mineral Spirits so that I could make a bunch of cards quickly.

{click to enlarge}
This card uses Gina K's pure luxury cardstock and Bo Bunny patterned paper. The stamps are from Nina Brackett's Lovely Labels 3 (sentiment) and her Vintage Backgrounds (circles stamped in white on black cardstock to make my own patterned paper). I strung beads on fishing line along with the truck charm. I used 2 eyelets to make sure the fishing line wouldn't tear the paper.

So, that's what I have for you today. Stay tuned, I'm always busy! Don't forget to check out Operation Write Home. We're celebrating the one millionth card made for the soldiers to send home! WOW!

Have a great day!
♥ky

2 comments:

  1. These are both so wonderfully masculine! WOW! The boat image is so serene and your coloring isfabulous!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!