Friday, May 20, 2011

Exercising your muse

My muse periodically runs off, or just hides. Keeping the house cool is more important to my muse. Whenever I plan to do less pleasing tasks - say, housekeeping - she pops right up with a ton of creative ideas designed to side track me from my mundane plans. Sometimes, I even let her!

{click to enlarge}

Gina K has 2 weekly challenges over on Stamp TV. This challenge (closed now) was to make your own patterned paper.

{click to enlarge}

I love this boat image. I stamped 8 and colored them with my Prismacolor pencils. Each card is unique even though I created each pair with the same materials. I find it most efficient to create multiples since your leftover pieces are often perfect for another card.

If your muse needs a little pick-me-up, or you just want to hang out and chat - this weekend is Virtual Stamp Night over at SplitcoastStampers. There will be hourly challenges around a Pirate theme and it's always a grand time to work and chat. I hope to see you there!

Ta! ♥ky

2 comments:

  1. What up girl! These are really great! Your coloring on the boat is just perfect. Glad your muse returned last week for these. Hey, thank you so much for all your lovely comments on my blog. Have a great weekend. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!