Sunday, June 13, 2010

Big News!!

Thank you all for patiently waiting for my big announcement. I was going to tease you with a sneak peek, but I thought that wouldn't be a good idea. You see, sneak peeks usually are just small glimpses of the larger thing. My news is big, but the images are small, so giving you a peek wouldn't show you much. Capish?

We made the move to Chicago, and lost our baby girl, Jinge. Thank you for your outpouring of sympathy. We got in touch with some of the fine bunny people in the Chicago area, and were pointed in a new direction. We were made aware of 2, 6-week old dwarf rex bunny twins...for sale in a pet store. Come on people! Why would you put a pair like this up for sale where they will be separated after making the initial transition to a pet store together? Who is that heartless? Yep, we had to remove them from that callus heartache.

Without further ado...let me introduce Tinker's little brothers: Mac Miller and Buddy.

{click for a closer look at cuteness!}

Yes. Macky loves his brother, and Buddy tends to run his battery down to total collapse. They are totally adorable, and insatiably curious. They also have the disapproving bunny look down to a fine art!


Yep. That's a passed out bunny. He explored every inch of his Dad's recliner, then found a place to wedge himself and went belly up. Just adorable!

Ok...so now you know. We're so very proud of these two fellas. They will be adorning my blog over the next few entries...probably even longer. I'll try to have a little update on them along with my future projects. Future projects should be getting a little more frequent - we picked up my new IKEA studio today! Yay!

Alright - enough of my gushing. Thanks for checking in on the bunny nest - we are continuing in our mission of great art, bunny antics and Ambassadors of Bunny Therapy.

Ta for now! ~ky

8 comments:

  1. YAY Kyra!!!!! I'm so happy for you and your new family members! Good for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how absolutely adorable Ky!! Just what you needed. They are sure to bring lots of love and laughter to you both!! They are just sweet! Congratulations on your new fur babies...twins even!!! and how you've maintained your stylish figure...after twins...you are amazing!!! {{Love and hugz from Winnipeg}}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what cuties!! I am happy that you let them into your home!! They will be happy little bunnies from now on!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhhh Myyyyyyyyyyy Goshhhhhhhhh!!!!!! They are absolutely precious beyond anything!!!! I can't wait to see more and more photos!!! Never enough cute bunny pics in the world!!! We had bunnies years ago!! Someday again....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhhhh Myyyyyyyyyyy Goshhhhhhhhh!!!!!! They are sooooo sweet! Congratulations :-) and I love the blue foot on one - did he get in your ink or did they do that at the pet store?

    I'm sooo sorry to see that JingeBear

    ReplyDelete
  6. how cute cute, what great additions to the family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pair of cuties! I'm so sorry to hear that Jinge is no longer around, but glad to see that her void made room for two more little lives!

    Glad to hear you're finally at your new home. I lived in Deerfield (in the north suburbs) for a few years.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your move Ky! So sorry to hear about Jinge and your new bunnies are ADORABLE!!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!