Sunday, February 3, 2013

It's a Hopping!

Howdy peeps! It's been some time since I visited you. I've been busy getting the studio together, and I'm happy to say I'm back to regularly creating again! Woohoo! It feels OH. SO. GOOD!


I feel like crowing! We are just wrapping up the mini Virtual Stamp Night over on Splitcoast. This theme is Birds and Bees and Creepy Crawlies. We'll have the main event March 1 and 2, so put it on your calendar!

I made this card for Kathy's challenge to make something punny. Hee hee! I love this card. I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the chicken wire hexagons, layered over some Daisy D's paper. I didn't want to complicate the vintage style color scheme, so I left the chicken plain. I like the rustic feel.

You should expect to see more posts and maybe even a little blog candy in the near future. I am loving getting inky again!

Ta for now,

~ky

Recipe:
Cardstock, burlap ribbon, and stamps are all Gina K Designs (Falling For You Stamp TV kit)
Patterned paper by Daisy D.
Inks, Memento and Distress (Ranger)
Silhouette Cut File 12x12 Honeycomb Background by Lori Whitlock
Rhinestone by Creative Cafe
Gingham ribbon by Offray
Button by Basic Grey

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!