Thursday, December 8, 2011

Upcoming Fun

Hey friends - do you know what this weekend is? It's Virtual Stamp Night over at Splitcoast Stampers! Woohoo! We are gonna have a lot of fun challenges for you!

Here's a little sneak of one of my samples. I wonder if you can guess what it is?


The fun starts at 5 p.m. Eastern time on Friday, December 9th, and we'll have a new challenge every hour until 9 p.m. Eastern. Now, don't worry - you have all weekend to do the challenges - uploads close Monday night. Here's another teaser...


I know, I'm so mean! We'll start back up on Saturday, December 10th, at noon Eastern time with a challenge just for kids, then resume the regular schedule at 1 p.m. The party goes until 11 p.m. Eastern on Saturday, so everyone will have a chance to at least come chat and hang out. It's a Winter Wonderland theme!

Ok... I'd better see you there. Promise? Great!

♥ ~ky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!