Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Wristers

Lately, I have been drawn back to an old love, crocheting. I made these wristers in one day. Yep, both gloves, one day. I love projects that go like that. It makes you feel so accomplished.


I used a free pattern Easy Crochet Wristers from Coats & Clark. It takes some careful counting but it was an easy pattern to follow, even for my rusty crochet memory.

Yesterday was Hallowe'en, so you know I just had to carve some pumpkins! Here's the witch:


And of course I have to have a spider (because I just love those creatures, and they are sooooo Hallowe'enie)!


Today marks the beginning of National Novel Writing Month (nanowrimo) and National Non-stop Journaling Month (nanojoumo) - I hope you will be participating. If you do, stop in and leave me a link so I can check out what you're doing. Alrighty - I'm off to write and journal and do laundry and all kinds of other stuff.

Ta!
 ♥ ~ky

1 comment:

  1. awesome punpkins and thanks for the pattern! I will go check them out!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!