Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Gorgeous Weather

Everyone has been suffering with the heat lately. Our weather finally turned and it is just lovely. Beautiful blue skies, a little rain every few days, temps in the low 80s. Football is on the schedule, and we're heading into my favorite season, fall.

I guess that's what made me pull out my Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses paper pad. Flowers in winter aren't all that common, beyond the usual poinsettia, but it felt right. More like Christmas wrapping paper flowers and boxes that get ripped open.

{click on any image to enlarge}

Or this one with some Robin's Nest gems tucked in between?


Oh yeah, those little stringy bows. They are custom colored dental floss. Give a great look and a nice fragrance, too! When you put it all together, this is what you get:


Notice all the summery green in the background? Yep, it's a great time to be in Chicago. I hope you enjoy a little cool breeze today. See you soon!

Ta!
♥~ky

Recipe: Gina K pure luxury cardstock, Basic Grey patterned paper, misc cardboard, Tim Holtz Alterations by Sizzix Tattered Flowers die, EK Success border punch, Robin's Nest dew drops, Hobby Lobby organza ribbon, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Memento ink, Gina K stamp sets Warm & Wonderful, and Lovely Labels, and Gina K buttons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!